9/02/2013

GREECE 2013


Hello! I'm back from Greece. Just landed yesterday and I'm already missing it. It was just amazing. If you're looking for beautiful beaches, clear sea and cool nightlife - just fly to Malia. It's a destination 35 km from capital city of Crete - Heraklion. And it's a wonderful place to stay. I loved it and I'm sure you're gonna love it too! <3

Beaches are sandy and clean. The sea is clear and the waves are just perfect. Malia nightlife? Bar next to bar, club next to club. Hot guys everywhere. And when I say everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE. Hahaha.
It's a favorite destination for young british people so if you love british accent as much as I do, you'll fall in love. 

Also if you're heading to Greece don't forget to visit Greek family tavernas. Delicious sea food and super lovely people. In general everyone was really kind and lovely. So you never feel out of place:)

I will definitely come back to Malia but next time with my besties! 

Enjoy my photos and leave a comment when did YOU spend your vacation.

Love x Janiie 













1 comment:

Thank you for all your comments!