5/07/2013

LOOK: Mint & Lace




So I took my final english exam ( "maturita") today. It was quite easy, can't wait to see results. We were supposed to wear something more classy, so I wore this. It's not anything special. At least on me, because I wear this style a lot. This mint shirt is quite sheer so I wore a mint top underneath it. And no, those pants are not jeans:D

Mint Sheer Blouse - H&M
Black Fitter Blazer - H&M
Mint Top - H&M
Black Pants - Viet shop
Pumps - Viet shop
Watches - ebay.com
Mint Bracelet - handmade by this lady 
Neklace - handmade by this lady

Tak jsem dneska psala maturitní test z angličtiny. Bylo to docela lehký, nemůžu se dočkat, až se dozvím výsledky. K maturitě si samozřejmě musíme vzít něco víc slušného a já si dnes vzala tohle. Není to nic neobvyklého. Aspoň ne na mě. Nosím tenhle styl docela často:) Ta košile je docela průsvitná, takže jsem si pod ní vzala mint top. A ty černé kalhoty nejsou džíny:D


GIVEAWAY 









3 comments:

Thank you for all your comments!